SALT GYPSY LIBBY NAVY STAR PRINT LEGGING
Introducing The Libby in our NEW Navy Star print...and you're going to have to use your imagination on this one team as we haven't even had time to sample them yet!
Let us tell you about a woman named Libby. We first met her last year in the carpark at The Pass. Fresh from living in Hawaii (um..rad), Libby struck us as a very tall, very welcoming and very competent oceanwoman.
Recently Libby let us know about her need for a simple, high-waisted legging - in part after a visit to a skin cancer clinic, and for simply wanting a pair of leggings that would not squish in to our womanly squishy parts. We agreed. .
Because this Salt Gypsy biz is a team effort, dear reader, and these leggings are for you.
- 78% Recycled Polymide 22% Lycra
- Italian lycra made from 100% regenerated ECONYL® yarn
- Tailored fit and double-lined waist panel
- UPF 50+
- Built for active oceanwomen with internal elastic for anti-pull-down
- Internal key pocket at center back of waist panel
- Responsibly handcrafted in Australia
- Designed by oceanwomen for oceanwomen
R-Certified - this style has offset it's production energy costs to support a renewable energy project in the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales, Australia
FEEL GOOD. SURF BETTER.