The Melbourne LBD is a hot favorite! This little number is made in the favorite shade of the elusive Melbourne, black! Whether you feel like dressing up or dressing down, this dress is for you.
Simple, sophisticated and easy to dress up or down, the Melbourne LBD is for you.
The Wrap Facts:
- All wrap dresses are made to your preference, you choose from the options the length of the sleeves and skirt so you have a more personal and customised dress to suit your body.
- Fabric composition:
- Sizing : Stretch jersey is generous when it comes to sizing. We recommend that if you fluctuate between two sizes that you go for the smaller of the two for a more flattering look. If you purchase a size that is not the correct size, then we are more than happy to exchange for the correct sizing at the return of the original garment in original condition.
POSTAGE $9.95 flat rate Australia wide / $30 internationally
Goods will be shipped within 2 days through Australia post and you will be sent a tracking number
Knee length skirt: 26 inches from waist down
- Quality : Stretch knit Jersey does not pill or stretch out of shape after a few washes. We've tested our fabric over a year long process of washing and wearing to prove the versatility of the fabric. These dresses are all a low manintance garments so there is no dry cleaning or ironing required.
- Wear : Jersey fabric falls along your figure to compliment natural curves and slender body shapes. The fabric naturally falls along the lines of the body to accentuate the booty and bust.
- Travel friendly : Stretch Jersey doesn't crinkle or crease so these dresses are the best travel companion. Perfect for both the beach, island vacay or a coffee date, The By Samantha wrap dresses are ready for any occasion.
- Artisanship : We're very passionate about artisanship and Australian made products. All of our dresses are made in Melbourne, Australia by hardworking machinists. Your dress purchase will contribute to growing small businesses and helping Australians in the fashion industry to continue in their craft as apposed to sending the work off shore.